S06E6 Modern Web Podcast - A Look into Node’s Mentor Program with Ahmad Bamieh, Benjamin Coe, Jennifer Bland, Princiya Sequeira, and Tracy Lee
In this episode, we speak to Node mentors and mentees about the Node mentor program, an ongoing program focused on helping get more contributors into the Node ecosystem.
Ahmad Bamieh (@ahmadbamieh), Software Engineer at Elastic who leads the mentor program
Benjamin Coe (@benjamincoe), Developer Programs Engineer Google and Node Collaborator
Jennifer Bland (@ratracegrad), SSR at Stanley Black & Decker
Princiya Sequeira (@princi_ya), Lead front end engineer at smartHelios
- What is the mentor initiative?
- What have been the experiences you went through as a mentor and mentee?
- How do you get involved in mentor program?
- What are the metrics of success that you track for this?
- What advice do you have for mentees to get the most out of a mentorship?
- What can mentors do to facilitate a great mentor program?